MusicKidsROCK! is a fun, engaging, interactive music program where kids will express themselves through music, sharpen their musical skills, exercise their creativity and compose their own music. Activities include in the curriculum are:
- Playing musical games to build music reading skills
- Using technology to create musical compositions
- Expression through movement and singing
- Exploring the relationship between science and sound
- Playing classroom instruments
- Much more!
The MusicKids program is open to all students in grades 2-5. Classes are offered on the elementary campuses after school. Everyone loves music! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to receive instruction from a music professional who will show your child how to put their touch on a unique composition while developing their musical skills on a deeper level.
To enroll, call the Rockwall School of Music: 972-722-6874. When enrolling, have a credit card available (VISA, Discover or MasterCard). The monthly payment is $70. MusicKidsROCK begins the week of September 11, 2017.